Be welcome, Stay safe @ Zaan Hotel Amsterdam Zaandam
Within the Zaan Hotel we place high priorities on the health and safety of our guests and employees. We follow the guidelines and recommendations from RIVM. We look forward to welcoming you again and explain below what extra measures have been taken:
- Security screens in front of the reception desk;
- We only accept wireless payments;
- We offer disinfection dispensers in public areas, upon arrival and by the restaurant entrance;
- The hotels has 4 spacious elevators, with a maximum of 2 persons protocol;
- We offer online guest service by digitizing all the information about the hotel and its services, and allowing room service or minibar orders to be made on a mobile device;
- Digital Guest Relations service for immediate communication with hotel staff;
- Increased protocols for cleaning and hygiene;
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, elevator knobs and furniture;
- Special attention is paid to all touch points in the rooms - and around the rooms (corridors). This means that we thoroughly clean the remote control, all door handles, all handrails, handles of cabinets and refrigerator, light switches and other objects that guests touch a lot;
- The restaurant is redesigned with 1.5 m distance measures. Your breakfast may be served in your room, or we will be happy to safely serve you in the restaurant.
- Please note that our employees are aware of the measures taken. Naturally, we apply a strict sick report policy for all employees.
For more information and questions about the coronavirus COVID-19 we refer you to the website of the RIVM.
The well-being of our guests and colleagues is our number one priority.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!